Student Request to Drop Minor/Certificate

School of Social Work Undergraduate Programs

Students please complete this form if you wish to have the Diversity Studies Minor/Certificate, Social Justice and Social Welfare Minor, or the Substance Use Treatment Minor removed from your degree plan. 

We recommend that you speak with your academic advisor for any questions or concerns you may have about your degree plan.
Powered by QuestionPro